Actuated Valve Supplies, leading UK specialists in valves, actuators and valve actuation, are delighted to announce the launch of their all new web site. With many years of experience in…
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
Usually ships from stock
IP67 Compact CANbus 2.0B Electric Actuator
• A bright external 1.3” OLED screen, shows the Baud rate, ID/address, valve opening and its external control commands in real time.
• Smart Bus actuator operates the same as the Smart On/Off series.
• All external electrical connections are via the pre-installed cable.
• The menu can change the unit’s ID /address and Baud rate at any time through the pushbutton interface, no PC is required so it is extremely convenient to use.
• Menu operation can switch freely between remote-control and local-control setting
• External pushbuttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
The AVA range of the AVA CANbus 2.0B industrial weatherproof reversible electric actuators offer surprisingly high torque capability from a very compact housing, making them ideal in most applications, but particularly where space is limited.
Employing local controls via a bright external OLED screen and push buttons, the AVA CANbus 2.0B, high-speed actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
You can buy all your AVA the AVA CANbus 2.0B electric actuators and AVA the AVA CANbus 2.0B actuated valves online at AVS.
|Rated Voltage||24V AC/DC|
|Voltage Range||AC 18-26V 50/60Hz, DC2 2-32V|
|Consumption||9.6W run, 0.85W hold|
|Peak current||350mA (DC 24V) for 5ms|
|Position feedback||Via bus|
|Maximum Break Torque||20 Nm|
|Run & Reseat Torque||15 Nm|
|Manual operation||Yes, by hexagonal wrench (supplied in clip) when no power is being applied|
|Run time||≈ 10 sec|