J+J’s New J4C Actuator – Inside The Box
AVS have been lucky enough to get an early look at J+J’s newest actuator and wanted to share with you some of the features of the new range.
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
Usually ships from stock
IP67 Industrial Strength High Speed Electric Actuator
• A bright external 1.3” OLED screen.
• All external electrical connections are via the pre-installed cable.
• Menu operation can switch freely between remote-control and local-control setting
• External pushbuttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
The AVA Series 200 Industrial Strength Smart high speed on/oxff weatherproof, reversible electric valve actuators, offer a 50Nm torque capability from a compact, IP67 Aluminium case, making them ideal in most applications.
Employing local controls, via a bright external OLED screen and pushbutton interface the S200 On/Off actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
This robust, industrial strength electric valve actuator from AVA, is a very compact actuator, offering 50Nm torque output. Manual override is possible via a mechanical key, end-of-travel limit switches control the actuation, an internal anti-condensation heater and an ISO 5211 mounting platform complete the design which facilitates the direct mounting of ISO 5211 standard ball, butterfly, and most other valves.