Actuated Valve Supplies, leading UK specialists in valves, actuators and valve actuation, are delighted to announce the launch of their all new web site. With many years of experience in…
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
Usually ships from stock
IP67 Industrial Strength Modulating Electric Actuator
• A bright external 1.3” OLED screen, shows the Baud rate, ID/address, valve opening and its external control commands in real time.
• Smart Bus actuator operates the same as the Smart On/Off series.
• All external electrical connections are via the pre-installed cable.
• Menu operation can switch freely between remote-control and local-control setting
• The RS485 bus supports isolated type and non-isolated type control, to enable more complex configurations
• The RS485 bus support up to 115200 baud rate – this factory default is 9600
• External pushbuttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
The AVA Series 200 Industrial Strength Smart RS485 Modbus weatherproof, reversible electric valve actuators, offer a 200Nm torque capability from a compact, IP67 Aluminium case, making them ideal in most applications.
Employing local controls, via a bright external OLED screen and pushbutton interface the S200 RS485 Modbus actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
This robust, industrial strength electric valve actuator from AVA, is a very compact actuator, offering 200Nm torque output. Manual override is possible via a mechanical key, end-of-travel limit switches control the actuation, an internal anti-condensation heater and an ISO 5211 mounting platform complete the design which facilitates the direct mounting of ISO 5211 standard ball, butterfly, and most other valves.