J+J’s New J4C Actuator – Inside The Box
AVS have been lucky enough to get an early look at J+J’s newest actuator and wanted to share with you some of the features of the new range.
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
Usually ships from stock
IP67 Compact Modulating High-Speed Electric Actuator
• A bright external 1.3” OLED screen, shows the Baud rate, ID/address, valve opening and its external control commands in real time.
• All external electrical connections are via the pre-installed cable.
• Menu operation can switch freely between remote-control and local-control setting
• External pushbuttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
UK STANDARD STOCK IS WITH WIRING ‘P’, ANY OTHERS ARE FACTORY OPTIONS. DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
The AVA Series 60 Smart modulating, high-speed industrial weatherproof reversible electric actuators, offer surprisingly high torque capability from a very compact housing, making them ideal in most applications, but particularly where space is limited.
Employing local controls via a bright external OLED screen and push buttons, modulating, high-speed actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
The S60 smart actuator from AVA, is a compact actuator offering 60Nm torque output. It is housed in an IP67 ABS case. Manual override is via a mechanical key.
|Rated Voltage||230V AC||24V AC/DC||24V DC|
|Voltage Range||AC 95-265V/DC100-300V||AC18-26/DC22-32V||DC22-32V|
|Consumption||18W run, 2.1W hold||15W run, 2.1W hold||15W run, 2.1W hold|
|Peak current||0.52A @ 5ms 230V||4.5A @ 5ms 24VDC||4.5A for 5ms 24VDC|
|Maximum Break Torque||60 Nm|
|Run & Reseat Torque||50 Nm|
|Manual operation||Yes, by hexagonal wrench (supplied in clip) when no power. Local control via touch buttons under power.|
|Run time||≈ 10 sec||≈ 10 sec||≈ 10 sec|