Actuated Valve Supplies, leading UK specialists in valves, actuators and valve actuation, are delighted to announce the launch of their all new web site. With many years of experience in…
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
Usually ships from stock
IP67 compact on-off failsafe electric actuator
• Multi-voltage capable 110-240VAC/DC
• All external electrical connection via supplied pre-installed cable.
• A bright external OLED screen
• External push buttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
UK standard stock is with SPDT Switchable, other control options are factory options and will not be held in stock.
The AVA range of failsafe industrial weatherproof reversible electric actuators offer surprisingly high torque capability from a very compact housing, making them ideal in most applications, but particularly where space is limited.
Employing local controls via a bright external OLED screen and push buttons, the AVA failsafe actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
Standard features include fails to a safe position on loss of external power, local control, speed control, 3 position control and working angle control.
You can buy all your AVA failsafe electric actuators and AVA failsafe actuated valves online at AVS.
|AC 95-265V 50/60Hz, DC 100-300V
|AC 18-26V 50/60Hz, DC2 2-32V
|9.6W run, 0.12W hold
|9.6W run, 0.85W hold
|35mA (AC230V), 75mA (DC110V) for 5ms
|350mA (DC 24V) for 5ms
|Maximum Break Torque
|Run & Reseat Torque
|Yes, by hexagonal wrench (supplied in clip) when no power is being applied
|≈ 10 sec
|≈ 10 sec