AVA S20.54 Smart Compact Electric Actuator – Wireless Failsafe
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
IP67 Compact Wireless Falesafe Electric Actuator
• A bright external 1.3” OLED screen, shows the Baud rate, ID/address, valve opening and its external control commands in real time.
• Smart wireless actuator operates the same as the Smart On/Off series.
• All external electrical connections are via the pre-installed cable.
• Communication distance is 3km
• The menu can change the unit’s ID /address and Baud rate at any time through the pushbutton interface, no PC is required so it is extremely convenient to use.
• Menu operation can switch freely between remote-control and local-control setting
• External pushbuttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
The AVA range of wireless falesafe industrial weatherproof reversible electric actuators offer surprisingly high torque capability from a very compact housing, making them ideal in most applications, but particularly where space is limited.
Employing local controls via a bright external OLED screen and push buttons, wireless falesafe, high-speed actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
You can buy all your AVA wireless falesafe electric actuators and AVA wireless falesafe actuated valves online at AVS.
Problem Solving Compact Industrial Electric Actuators
Failsafe electric actuators divide engineers and specifiers as the more popular system over the
last 15 years of a trickle charged industrial battery back-up system, is falling out of favour due
to the security issues around transporting battery operated systems by air. Mechanical failsafe
actuators using springs are an expensive and heavy alternative. The AVA failsafe actuator
employs internal capacitors to store the energy needed to create the failsafe movement, these
simple electronic components are light, are free of security issues, and very cost effective.