J+J’s New J4C Actuator – Inside The Box
AVS have been lucky enough to get an early look at J+J’s newest actuator and wanted to share with you some of the features of the new range.
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
Usually ships from stock
IP67 compact on-off electric actuator
• Multi-voltage capable
• All external electrical connection via supplied pre-installed cable.
• A bright external OLED screen
• External push buttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
UK standard stock is “SPDT. Switchable +ve/ live Volt free end of travel confirmation”, other control options are factory options and will not be held in stock.
The AVA range of on/off industrial weatherproof reversible electric actuators offer surprisingly high torque capability from a very compact housing, making them ideal in most applications, but particularly where space is limited.
Employing local controls via a bright external OLED screen and push buttons, the AVA on/off actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
Standard features include fails to a safe position on loss of external power, local control, speed control, 3 position control and working angle control.
You can buy all your AVA on/off electric actuators and AVA on/off actuated valves online at AVS.