J+J’s New J4C Actuator – Inside The Box
AVS have been lucky enough to get an early look at J+J’s newest actuator and wanted to share with you some of the features of the new range.
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
Usually ships from stock
IP67 Compact Wireless, high-speed Electric Actuator
• A bright external 1.3” OLED screen, shows the Baud rate, ID/address, valve opening and its external control commands in real time.
• Smart wireless, high-speed actuator operates the same as the Smart On/Off series.
• All external electrical connections are via the pre-installed cable.
• Communication distance is 3km
• The menu can change the unit’s ID /address and Baud rate at any time through the pushbutton interface, no PC is required so it is extremely convenient to use.
• Menu operation can switch freely between remote-control and local-control setting
• External pushbuttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
The AVA range of wireless, high-speed industrial weatherproof reversible electric actuators offer surprisingly high torque capability from a very compact housing, making them ideal in most applications, but particularly where space is limited.
Employing local controls via a bright external OLED screen and push buttons, wireless, high-speed, high-speed actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
You can buy all your AVA wireless, high-speed electric actuators and AVA wireless, high-speed actuated valves online at AVS.
|Rated Voltage||24V AC/DC|
|Voltage Range||AC 15-24V 50/60Hz, DC18-30V|
|Consumption||15W run, 0.5W hold|
|Peak current||900mA (DC 24V) for 5ms|
|Maximum Break Torque||15 Nm|
|Run & Reseat Torque||15 Nm|
|Manual operation||Yes, by hexagonal wrench (supplied in clip) when no power is being applied|
|Run time||≈ 1 sec|