Actuated Valve Supplies, leading UK specialists in valves, actuators and valve actuation, are delighted to announce the launch of their all new web site. With many years of experience in…
Prices are available when logged inNot logged in? Click here (it's easy, and quick!)
Usually ships from stock
IP67 compact Modulating electric actuator
• Fails open on loss of power
• Multi-voltage capable 110-240VAC/DC
• All external electrical connection via supplied pre-installed cable.
• A bright external OLED screen
• External push buttons for local control and setting adjustments
• Emergency mechanical manual override
• Local visual and remote electrical position confirmation
• F03, F04 and F05 ISO5211 mounting, 14mm star drive
• Manufactured to ISO9001 standards
The AVA range of Modulating High Speed industrial weatherproof reversible electric actuators offer surprisingly high torque capability from a very compact housing, making them ideal in most applications, but particularly where space is limited.
Employing local controls via a bright external OLED screen and push buttons, the AVA modulating, high-speed actuator offers many innovative solutions to create a very user-friendly actuator to mount, commission, connect and operate.
Standard features include fails to a safe position on loss of external power, local control, speed control, 3 position control and working angle control.
You can buy all your AVA modulating, high-speed electric actuators and AVA modulating, high-speed actuated valves online at AVS.
|Rated Voltage||24V AC/DC|
|Voltage Range||AC 18-26V 50/60Hz, DC22-32V|
|Consumption||9.6W run, 0.85W hold|
|Peak current||350mA (DC 24V) for 5ms|
|Maximum Break Torque||15 Nm|
|Run & Reseat Torque||15 Nm|
|Manual operation||Yes, by hexagonal wrench (supplied in clip) when no power is being applied|
|Run time||≈ 1 sec|